Sunday, December 8, 2013

Jumping In!

Well friends, I did it. I am jumping in head first with the blogging world. A big thanks to my encouragers, my husband A.J. and my brother Josh. Josh came up with the title of my blog and I loved it, so why not! A lot of my friends blog and I love reading blogs, you can learn so much from them. Anyway, enough rambling. My blog is going to be dedicated to my life as well a milkmaid. I am a sixth generation farmer along with my brother. We work with our dad and grandpa and my husband has joined in the family farm. It is a true blessing. While my brother, Josh, and A.J. handle all the crops and beef cattle herd, I work closely with our dad on the dairy side of the operations. I am not sure how often a blog post will be up cause with farming you never know what will happen that day, but when one is up it will be about what is going on around our farm and sometimes maybe a little of our life at home. I hope if you find time to read this blog, you will enjoy it and maybe even learn a little!

Until next time,

The Milkmaid

P.S. Thanks for reading! Also, here is one of my favorite pictures from this fall harvest, the guys were combining soybeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment