Thursday, January 21, 2016

My Handsome Farmer Brother

Friends,

This is not my typical post, at all, but I am going out on a limb, with permission from my brother to share about him for a singles blog on Kelly's Korner. Recently, I joined a bible study group with some great ladies and this is how one sweet gal met her husband. So, when Kelly was going to host another singles day she told us about it and I asked my brother if I could take a chance and try to find him love through my blog. He somewhat agreed... so here it goes!



Meet Joshua. He has never been married, 27 and a farmer. He has a degree in Agronomy from Kansas State University and loves the Wildcats. He loves his beard but looks good without it too. He is kind-hearted, loves agriculture, farming, his family and friends. He loves to go two-stepping and can do a mean wobble baby. Dancing is definitely his thing.






He is the greatest brother, one of my best friends, and an awesome uncle to his nieces and nephew. He is great with kids and will be an awesome dad when he has his own children.  He loves joking around, laughing and being ornery. He can be a handful at times but he truly has a heart of gold. He cares so much about others and tries to be the best person he can be. He is truly a one of a kind, good guy.






He has been active in church as a youth sponsor for the youth group and loves helping out where he can. He wants to go on missions trips, his goal is to go to Africa and help teach about the Lord one day, hopefully soon! He could talk to anyone about almost anything, but he gets a little shy around women. He likes to keep things simple and live that way, too.



He is definitely the most entertaining person at family gatherings, the loudest and the funniest. He loves the Kansas City Chiefs and Royals. He enjoys sporting events, watching tv and loves to go see movies. He loves having a good time and enjoys hanging out with friends. (We live close to Wichita, KS so there is opportunities to go and do fun things.)



I pray and hope that through this blog, he finds a girl to talk to, to maybe fall in love with and maybe one day become my sister-in-law.

If you would like more about Josh or his contact information, please comment below or feel free to send me an email at dklanier08@gmail.com

Thank you for reading about my one-of-a-kind brother!

5 comments:

  1. I think you left out the most important quality- What kind of Tractors does he drive?!

    (Completely being serious, born and raised farm girl over here :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are a John Deere family! We have more green than anything else!

      Delete
    2. Good Answer! We are a JD family as well. My brother actually works for JD Headquarters in IL!

      Delete
  2. https://sharminj.wordpress.com/2016/01/22/this-is-my-girl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://hannahsglobalheart.blogspot.com/2016/01/show-us-your-singles-hannah.html

    ReplyDelete