Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year... New Me.

New Year... New Me... how many times have you heard that?

Well lets just get to it.. my new years resolution...

Lose weight.. go figure right?

Write a blog once a month.. I want one of those blogs to really hit people hard and make them think and relate.. I can do it.. I can do it!

Pray more.

Find a bible study.

Better my dairy and cows.

The list could go on and on. How come we wait til the beginning of the year to make a change in our lives? How come we let them go.. ten days in or two months? Why is it so hard to do them?

For me, I will be bluntly honest. I get LAZY. Instead, I like what a friend of mine said in her Facebook status, she knew it to be true. You make all these resolutions at once and don't do them. So she is doing a new goal each month. What a great idea!

Therefore, I will try to have a new goal every month minus the losing weight and writing a blog once a month at least.

Small update: losing weight has been going alright, I have lost some and one of my biggest goals is going 150 days with no sweets, pop, or desserts. 25 days strong! Whoohoo!

Until next time,

The Milkmaid

No comments:

Post a Comment